Only to the contiguous United States
Commercial Refrigeration Repair, Ice Machine RepairWe not only provide you with a commercial refrigerator or commercial freezer, but we also want to offer you the best service after the sale.
Below are services we offer:
- Acid clean ice machines
- Adjustment & replacement of defrost timer clocks
- Check temperature
- Commercial ice machine maintenance
- Commercial refrigeration repair
- Compressor repair / replacement
- Condenser coil cleaning
- Condenser fan repair
- Condenser repair / replacement
- Defrosting frozen coils in coolers & freezers
- Evaporator coil repair
- Evaporator coil replacement
- Evaporator fan repair
- Fan motor service / replacement
- Freon leak detection
- Freon leak repair
- Head pressure control replacement
- Ice bin service / repair
- Ice box service / repair
- Ice dispenser service / repair
- Ice machine dump valve
- Ice machine maintenance
- Ice machine parts
- Ice machine service / repair
- Ice machine water curtain
- Ice machine water pump replacement
- Ice machine water valve
- Nitrogen leak check service
- Pressure control repair/ replacement
- Reach in cooler service / repair
- Reach in freezer service / repair
- Refrigerant leak check
- Refrigerant leak repair
- Refrigerant recovery / disposal
- Refrigeration maintenance
- Refrigeration repair
- Retrofit refrigerant
- Thermostatic expansion valve repair / replacement
- Walk in cooler service / repair
- Walk in freezer service / repair
Service Center – We are who you call ifÂ you need commercial refrigerator repair
If your commercial refrigerator or commercial freezer has stopped working, call our service center for basic troubleshooting. If we cannot help you over the phone, we will send a trained technician anywhere in the Dallas / Fort Worth areas and surrounding counties. Our warehouse stores hundreds of factory replacement refrigeration parts for virtually all commercial refrigeration systems. What we don’t store, we can order from one of our many manufacturers.
The technicians at our service center are factory trained and certified. You will find that our responsive service center will address your issues in a timely and respectful manner.
Even the best commercial refrigerators and ice machines need refrigeration repair and service. After all, itâ€™s the correct servicing (by yourself and/or a technician) that helps your equipment last longer.
Doc Rosebaum, service center manager, and his team are ready to service customers.
When you need refrigeration repair or service, hereâ€™s what you can expect:
- Fast turn-around time for an appointment
- Trained service technicians
- Free ice to help you in a crisis
Maintenance of Your Commercial Refrigerator
If your commercial ice machine goes down, and weâ€™re not able to come that day to repair it, we have up to 500 pounds of ice that you can pick up from our office â€“ for free. Just bring your own cooler / container.
Remember, here are things you need to do to keep your equipment in excellent working condition:
- Clean and sanitize the filters. Change the filters completely based on your usage. (For heavy usage, change the filters more often.)
- Keep the environment around your equipment clean. Airborne particles can cause your machine to work harder. Not only is this less energy efficient, it increases wear and tear on the refrigerator or ice maker.
- Regularly check the evaporator for cleanliness and signs of warping or wear on the plating. This is an expensive part to replace, and you donâ€™t want to lose functionality of an ice makerâ€™s evaporator.
- Check the temperature on your machine(s) and calibrate accordingly.
- Check fan motors and blades, keeping them clean and free of dust or dirt.
- Check drain lines to keep them clear and free of scale.
- Put a reminder on your calendar to check your machine(s) monthly, so that you donâ€™t let time get away from you.
The typical life of a commercial ice machine is 10 years if the use is not exceedingly heavy. However, proper care can extend the life up to 20 years â€“ giving you a great return on your investment. If you or your staff is not able to perform all the service functions and checks, weâ€™re here to help. We can set up scheduled maintenance that will keep your refrigeration equipment in top-notch condition.
Watch our popular video about how to clean your ice machine
Cities we service:
Abbott, Addison, Aledo, Alvarado, Annetta, Aquilla, Argyle, Arlington, Aubrey, Azle, Balch Springs, Bartonville, Bedford, Benbrook, Blue Mound, Blum, Brazos Bend, Briaroaks, Burleson, Bynum, Carl’s Corner, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Celina, Cockrell Hill, Colleyville, Combine, Cool, Coppell, Copper Canyon, Corinth, Corral, Covington, Coyote Flats, Cresson, Cresson, Cross Roads, Cross Timber, Crowley, Dallas, Dalworthington Gardens, DeCordova, Denton, DeSoto, Double Oak, uncanville, Edgecliff Village, Euless, Everman, Farmers Branch, Ferris, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Glen Rose, Glenn Heights, Godley, Granbury, Grand Prairie, Grandview, Grapevine, Hackberry, Haltom, Haslet, Hebron, Hickory Creek, Highland Park, Highland Village, Hillsboro, Hubbard, Hudson Oaks, Hurst, Hutchins, Irving, Itasca, Joshua, Justin, Keene, Keller, Kennedale, Krugerville, Krum, Lake Dallas, Lake Worth, Lakeside, Lakewood Village, Lancaster, Lewisville, Lincoln Park, Lipan, Little Elm, Malone, Mansfield, Mesquite, Mineral Wells, Mount Calm, Newark, North Richland Hills, Northlake, Oak Point, Ovilla, Pantego, Pelican Bay, Penelope, Pilot Point, Plano, Ponder, Prosper, Providence Village, Reno, Richardson, Richland Hills, Rio Vista, River Oaks, Roanoke, Rowlett, Sachse, Saginaw, Sanctuary, Sanger, Sansom Park, Seagoville, Shady Shores, Southlake, Springtown, Sunnyvale town, The Colony, Tolar, Trophy Club University Park, Venus, Watauga, Weatherford, Westlake, Westover Hills, Westworth Village, White Settlement, Willow Park, Wilmer, Wylie
Commercial Refrigeration Service Center.